The 10 Most Beautiful Beach Destinations in Vietnam
Wrapped around by scenic beauty with 2,000 miles of coastline along with popular island spots, Vietnam is surely lacking no beauty in all of its beach destinations.
- Ha Long Bay: This site is considered to be the UNESCO World Heritage situated in Hanoi where one can have a great day trip that takes approximately 4 hours by bus to cover up this beautiful spot. Ha Long bay coast is mostly known for its limestone outcroppings and it has a number of beaches among which the Bai Chay is the most amazing one that has an artificial set up attracting most tourists. One can have a ride on a boat to experience it fully.
- Nha Trang: The south of Vietnam boasts some of the most beautiful beaches. This City beach or the Trang Beach has some of the most iconic views of the bay. It is also known as “Whale Island” surrounded by greenery and a peaceful ambiance.
- Sao Beach: Perhaps considered as one of the most perfect beaches of all hugged with clear water and powdery sand surrounded by palm trees that feels like almost waving at the visitors, and has a jungle in its backside. The white sand is just ideal to spend a lazy evening over cocktails. This beach is 25 kilometers away from Duong Dong which’s the capital of Phu Quoc.
- Con Son: This Con Son is a combo of 15 islands with the integration of 200km of amazing coastline and beautiful coral reefs. Co Son is specifically known for its awesome beaches among which An Hai and Lo Voi are the popular ones.
- Cham Island: This Island includes 8 small islands off the Hoi An coast. Some of the best beaches in Vietnam exist here. Chong Beach is the most beautiful among them that has transparent water, white sand, calm sea and not too many tourists’ crowd.
- Doc Let: Doc Let is one of the most stunning beaches to visit in Vietnam. A blissful surrounding having palm trees all around with blue water kissed by white sand. Though it’s a very beautiful place to spend time in yet very few tourists come here and is rarely explored. So if anyone is looking for a peaceful time this beach is the perfect destination for them.
- Mui Ne: Mui Ne includes the piece of Phan Thiet and Tien Ward familiar or its coastline and a couple of natural wonders. It’s a small fishing town and has a mesmerizing desert nearby known as the Red Sand Dunes and White Sand Dunes that are highly popular for hot air balloon rides and sand-surfing.
- Phu Quoc: This Island is one of the largest Islands in Vietnam and is also water-most Island. A scenic mountain view covers the Phu Quoc Island veiled in the tropical jungle having many other beaches across it drawing the main attraction of this place.
- Con Dao: Con Dao Island is generally consisting of 16 Islands on Vietnam’s Southern Coast. This Island is mainly known for its coral reefs, tender sandy beaches, and contrastive marine life. Con Dao proposes access to the Dat Doc Beach. On the main island of Con Dao, one can find a homestay, a couple of high-end restaurants, and budget-friendly hotels.
- Bai Xep: This beach peeks across the busy town of Quy Nhon having idyllic surroundings. An evening walk on this soft sandy beach, plying on the clear warm water and enjoying in the beach sidebars are some of the most alluring experiences one can have here.
The above ten beaches are some of the highly recommended beaches to visit in Vietnam.
Want to enjoy the lovely pleasant views of these beautiful beach destinations? Just plan your next holidays to Vietnam. Vietnam Tourist Visa is essential whenever you plan a trip to Vietnam. We, at VietnamsVisa, provide “Visa on Arrival” to tourists from more than 170 countries for visiting Vietnam without any hassles. You can apply & receive your Tourist visa approval letter easily through us.
We are Vietnam’s leading visa-on-arrival service provider with more than 20,000 happy customers.
Hotline/WhatsApp/Viber: +84 399 161 166 or +84 981 639 686