In these Terms and Conditions “we, our, us” refers to www.vietnamsvisa.com (VIETNAMSVISA).
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
For Visa on Arrival Application
We run No-refund policy on all Vietnam visa applications submitted on our website. It is therefore important that should you wish to cancel your visa application with VIETNAMSVISA, that you contact us immediately to prevent any unnecessary cost being incurred. Once an approval letter has been sent to your email address, we are unable to reimburse you the visa fee.
It is imperative that you supply us with all the correct information required for your requested visa at the time of your intended departure. VIETNAMSVISA cannot be held responsible for any visa granted incorrectly or refused entry due to incorrect visa information and any losses incurred. Though every effort will be made on our part to correct any visa issues prior to departure, no refund will be given by us in the event of false or incorrect information being supplied at the time of submission. We strongly recommend that you check your visa confirmation letter against your passport and personal information prior to departure.
This visa is applicable to air travel only, so by applying through our website, you agree that you will fly to Vietnam in order to get your visa stamped. We will not refund in case you DO NOT enter Vietnam by air once your visa is approved.
All the fees will be refunded in case your application is declined and depending on card issuers, the refund process may take 7-10 working days (In some cases, it takes up to 15 working days).
For E-visa Application
- The fee for expedited e-visa service does not include the 25 USD for the e-visa on the government website.
- The fee for expedited e-visa service is NON-REFUNDABLE in any cases.
New E-visa application
- The e-visa application on our website is for tourism purposes only. If you want a business visa or other type of visa, please do not proceed.
- All fees associated with the e-visa application process are considered non-refundable under all circumstances.
- Refunds will be granted solely in the event that a customer’s e-visa application is rejected by the relevant authorities. No other refunds will be provided.
- Date format: dd/mm/yyyy – 12th June 1980
- Time Zone: Vietnam standard time – GMT +7
- Working days: All week days except Saturday and Sunday.
- Working hours: 8.00 AM to 16.00 PM every working days.
- Multiple / Single entry: Multiple is interpreted as multiple entries, not multiple applicants.
- Multiple entries: means you are allowed to enter / exit Vietnam multiple times within a given period of time (1, 3 or 6 months). For example: 6 month multiple entry visa means – you are allowed to enter / exit Vietnam multiple times from the date of arrival you provide through the application form on our website plus 6 calendar consecutive months.
PROCESSING TIME AND SERVICE COMPLETION
Under normal circumstances, it takes 4 – 6 working days, starting from the next business day after you pay and notify us of your payment receipt. In special cases, additional documents may be required and processing time may be longer than usual. In such cases, we will inform you by email.
Our service is deemed completed upon sending the e-visa to the email address provided during the application process. If you do not receive the e-visa within the expected timeframe, it is your responsibility to notify us (by email). Failure to inform us within 3 days will result in the service being considered complete. We are not liable for any delays or losses arising from incorrect email addresses or failure to notify us of non-receipt of the e-visa via email.
Once the service is completed and the e-visa is sent to the applicant, the information and record of the applicant will be automatically deleted from our system. VIETNAMSVISA is not to be held accountable and responsible for the problems and claims associated with personal data and privacy issues.
Approval Letter Amendment
The letter of approval can not be changed once it is issued, so please make sure you double check all information to make sure that it is correct. All corrections must be notified within 15 minutes after application submission. Otherwise, the applicants are required to re-apply for a new letter of approval to make any changes.
Approval Letter Validity Date
The letter of approval will be valid for a month from the date you submit/enter on our order form, not from the date you actually arrive the country.
Visa on arrival is good for TOURISM purposes only so by applying through our website you are agreed that you will use the letter of approval for tourism purposes. If you want to request a business visa approval letter, please select “Business” on our application form.
- We are not responsible for any loss, delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or accommodation booking made for your trip to Vietnam in case your visa application or entry is declined or in case we are unable to send it to you on time as promised. In this case, we will refund you the full amount paid to us.
- Normally, it takes 4-6 working days to process an approval letter, however, there are also exceptions, delay due to unforeseen problems. We strongly recommend that you apply for a visa at least 1-2 weeks in advance of the travel date to avoid any potential issues.
- Normally, i takes around 15-20 minutes to get the visa stamped at Vietnam airport upon arrival, however, sometimes it may take longer than expected due to the large number of arrivals. The circumstances are unavoidable and we should not be held responsible for any loss incurred.
- Applicant is responsible for checking accurate information on approval letter. In case of mistakes, applicants are required to contact the us immediately for correction. Otherwise, applicant is fully responsible for the mistakes. If the errors are made on our part, we will process the letter of approval for free, and if it is on the applicants’ part, the applicants must pay the full fee to obtain a new letter of approval. The process of getting a new letter of approval, again, will take 4-6 working days, so it is recommended that applicants check the approval letter carefully before the trip. We are not responsible for any delay/loss caused by the incorrect information on the approval letter in any circumstances.
- Vietnam visa approval letter is usually issued in group and therefore, you may find your name, passport number and date of birth in the same letter as other people. Only under special circumstances, request for an individual approval letter should be sent to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. VIETNAMSVISA is not to be held accountability for any issues arising from the group approval letter.
- We reserve the rights to refuse any new visa requests or the visa requests which are already made on our website and in such cases, full refund will be granted.
- Even when your visa application is approved (the letter of approval is issued), there is still chance of being denied at
- Vietnam airport (Most likely, you had problems with your past entries, did not follow the immigration rules or overstay your visa). In such cases, we will make full refund for the fee that you pay for the approval letter.
- This website is NOT affiliated with the government and therefore, the information provided is subject to change without prior notice. We strive to maintain the accuracy and timeliness of the information presented; however, we cannot guarantee that all information is completely up-to-date or accurate at all times. We shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of relying on incorrect or incomplete information provided on this website.
- The estimated visa delivery time provided is for reference purposes only and is subject to various factors beyond our control, including but not limited to processing times by the relevant immigration authorities. While we strive to provide accurate estimates, we cannot guarantee the exact delivery time of your visa. Delays may occur due to unforeseen circumstances or additional document requirements. We recommend applying for your visa well in advance to allow for any potential delays and to ensure a smooth travel experience. We are not liable for any inconvenience, loss, or expenses incurred as a result of any delays in the visa delivery process.
If you have any questions about our Terms & Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com